How to apply your color
1. Pour the No Ammonia Colorant (#1) into the Developing Lotion (#2).
2. With your gloves on, hold your finger on the applicator tip and shake!
3. Apply mixture all over hair, starting where you see the most grays. If you are applying color to your facial hair and head, apply color to your beard, mustache, sideburns and temples first before shaving!
4. Set the timer for 10 minutes (up to 20 minutes for stubborn grays).
5. When time’s up, rinse hair until water runs clear.
6. Apply a nickel-sized amount of the Color Conditioning Treatment (#3) and leave in for 2 minutes. Rinse.
7. Use the remaining conditioning treatment once a week to add shine and manageability.
Read the full step-by-step here.