Beauty editors and mane mavens can’t get enough of color glosses, but it’s been a best-kept secret of colorists for decades. Find out why and you’ll want to start glossing ASAP.
- Adds a boost of shine to your natural color. Use a gloss once per month to maintain shine or right before a big night out.
- Color gloss is to hair what lip gloss is to lips. It gives your hair a finishing touch and added shine.
- Tones down and controls brassiness.
- It’s a quick fix if your color is off-tone or looking dull.
- Sometimes hair just needs a pick-me-up.
- It softly blends in your grays.
- Gives your hair color a new hue of tone without changing it forever.
- It’s perfect for that seasonal change (adding richness to your color in the winter) without the long-term commitment.
- Brings your old highlights back to life without trekking to that expensive salon every couple of months.
- Restores the health and condition of your hair, which makes it easier to style and more manageable.
- Gives you that little confidence boost and makes you wanna get out there and flip your hair back and forth.
- Color mishap? We all make mistakes, but you can undo yours. If your color isn’t what you expected, try a gloss to change the tone.
- Your hair is one of your best assets, so start flaunting it. Color gloss is like the icing on the cake.
- Your hair treats you right, so show it some love. Give it a little TLC and fall in love with your color all over again.
Pro Tip: Did you know Natural Instincts is a demi-permanent color that’s gentle enough to be used as a color gloss, too? Just pick a shade close to your current color to add a boost of shine and all of the above.