Sure, we’ve all heard the old saying, “Blondes have more fun!” But do they really? Here, 5 reasons why yes they actually do (or at least why their color comes with a few perks) and why you may want to get in on all the action, too...
- Getting fed up with your current color? Are you always thinking of changing things up a bit but not sure what shade to choose next? Blonde adds brightness, contrast and energy to your current hair color.
- Blonde hair softens up your facial features (sometimes super dark hair is a bit harsh against the complexion and can wash you out if you don’t choose the right shade for your skin tone).
- It’s a youthful color choice and really great for women with 50% to 100% grays. You’re already half way to blonde, so might as well since it does such a great job of covering grays.
- Blondes look like they have more hair! It’s an illusion. Lightening can create the illusion of a fuller more abundant texture.
- If you are looking for a totally refreshing change and dramatic transformation, then blonde is the way to go. You’ll have people doing a double-take wondering if it’s really you!